Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tips and Techniques Thursday - Dimension and Colour to Stamped Images


Hi there! It's Laura here at All That Stickles!
This week I had a little goof so Tips/Techinque Tuesday is Thursday!
I wanted to start my Christmas cards and I thought this would be perfect.
I am going to use Stickles to colour my whole image.

First I stamped the image with Lilac Mist (I wanted a very light blue)
Stamp is Bright All Night (CTMH)

I added Eucalyptus Stickles to part of the trees.


Then I added Holly Stickles to the trees for more dimension and colour.


I added Icicles Stickles all over the blue part of the stamp to make it sparkle.



Then I decided I needed more Eucalyptus Stickles for more dimension.


I then added some Icicles Stickles on the main card.. 
just scribbled all over the cardstock.


Here is my whole card...


Think of the fun cards you could make..
Snowmen, snowglobes, candles..etch
Have a great day!







3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to color a silhouette image with Stickles! I'm going to have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete