Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Holidays Mixed Media Monday





Hi and welcome to Mixed Media Monday with the theme:  Happy Holidays.  Today I have a quick project and a brief description to share.   I have a pennant that I made using my Silhouette Die cutting machine and one of the Christmas pennant banners (which is an SVG downloadable file) from their store.



I used green card stock, white paper, some ribbon, two bells and STICKLES!!!!!  in Christmas Red, Gold, Green and Rock Candy.  This pennant can be part of a longer banner or stay by itself.  It can be hung on a wall and might look lovely in a window as well.

Thank you for stopping by and please stop by my blog to see what else I am up to.  Annmakes.

2 comments: